My office is dedicated to providing up-to-date COVID-19 information from government and health organizations.
Please check here for new information as the emergency changes in scope and new guidelines emerge. If you have a question directly related to tribal issues please contact my District Office at (909) 476-5023 or by email at Assemblymember.Ramos@asm.ca.gov. We hope this information will help to provide guidance in these trying times. Do not hesitate to reach out. You can contact our District and Capitol staff if you need assistance.
Combat the emerging threat of COVID-19 by:
- Cleaning your hands often and thoroughly.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and others.
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes. Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Wear a facemask if you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect often, especially frequently touched areas such as doorknobs, light switches, keyboards, cell phones, countertops and skinks.
To learn more about updated guidelines or about symptoms and other COVID-19 information, check out the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus Disease web page.
Please also check my social media @AsmJamesRamos for updates and additional information as this situation continues.
Thank you for doing your part to help us move forward.